Thursday, November 19, 2009

The House




OK, so I have been a little slack. Tripp has been gone all week, every week, then plays catch up n the weekends. I had my boards to prepare for in Oct. We moved in Aug. Now I am trying to balance catching up on papers I am supposed to write and decorating this house. We JUST got furniture for our bedroom. We bought and PAID fully for it on August 15 and got it Oct20. Do not recommend Lazyboy furniture. Won't buy another thing there. Ashley furn was great. We have kitchen table and stools, master and guest bedroom, old nursery stuff, bonus room stuff and furniture for the front livingroom. We have zilch in the florida room, office or dining room. The girls wante o share a room, sowe have their twi beds, but we havent' "decorated the room at all. We got their bedspreads about 2 months after we moved in.I really only have these two pics to share. More once we are furnished. We bought a 52 in LCD tv that is over the fireplace.....with all the wires and cables hanging down. Another project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the house Brandi!